Aku akan menjadi RUMPUT yang kuat, dari menjadi bunga yang akan layu

...........Aku akan menjadi RUMPUT yang kuat, dari menjadi bunga yang akan layu............

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Even Had Lost a Friend

I just done listen that. Then, this what i get. Its like "such a good word" for me.*ngeee..jiwa-jiwa sudah*


Following the footsteps that wished for the sunset
I follow you to your home and walk up and down in front of your house
At that point, I saw you coming from far away
As if I committed a sin, I hid as I watched you
How did we come to love and hoe did we come to break up
How did we become no better than stranger that we can't ever see each other again

I'm sorry for loving you back then
I'm sorry for not protecting our love till the end
If only I protected you by your side as friend
Then I would've seen you forever but i even lost friend
If I call out, it feels like you will come running to me as always
So I almost called out your name
Why did you get so thin-it feels like my fault
It feels like my heart is about to burst

If i saw you together with someone new
My heart would've been cold but it would've easier to turn back
Thank you for loving me for a moment
I was happy when I was your man
Because a chance to tell you did this not come again
Even when we were breaking up,like a fool. I didn't know what breaking up meant
You're here but not you're not here.


~its like my real life story. Bob macam tahu-tahu je kan..~

No comments:

Post a Comment